West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my dream last night bunch of city players were sitting on stairway and smoking...surprised to see Silva,Navas,Beast,Milner ...and Hart was showing them few tricks...They looked tired but not crying so I guess thats a good sign?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Dynamo11 said:
On the train now, I swear something is conspiring against me. Missed the earlier train by a minute and this one was 30 minutes late. Just means I can't get to a boozer before the match and will have to settle for City Square

You have a ticket, so thank your lucky stars. I Have zero sympathy for your whinging ;-)

Lol good point, all in perspective eh

---------------------------------------------Hart-------------------------------------------------

Zabba------------------Kompany----------------MDM-------------------------Koralov

-------------------------------------Garcia---------Fena---------------------------------------

-----------------Nasri--------------------Yaya--------------------Silva-----------------------

--------------------------------------------Dzeko------------------------------------------------

Although i have a feeling Garcia may be benched and Aguero to start.

Dynamo11 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Dynamo11 said:
On the train now, I swear something is conspiring against me. Missed the earlier train by a minute and this one was 30 minutes late. Just means I can't get to a boozer before the match and will have to settle for City Square

You have a ticket, so thank your lucky stars. I Have zero sympathy for your whinging ;-)

Lol good point, all in perspective eh

Have a great day. I'll be on the cooking sherry.

i just have this funny feeling that we will set off like a house on fire, i can see using getting a lead in the first 5 minutes and then just abusing them.

Or it might all go tits up, can't make my mind up.

The Sheikh's missus Ladies and Gentlemen:

"Getting ready #mcfc #mancity #m.c.f.c #blue"
<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/n2zqXdyjuL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/n2zqXdyjuL/</a>

Blinking eck. I came on for a bit of solace but you lot have just made me worse. I have this feeling of impending doom now - is it just a City thing this ?

Hopefully the crowd won't transmit any nerves to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.