West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
What's with these fucking pundits again!!!?!!!?!

2 dippers and twat Quinn.

I know surely we can get a pissed up buzzer to kick the door through and redress the balance

No Navas on the bench. Probably would have had him for his pace, however Jovetic, Negredo, Milner, Fernandindho provide enough options in case we need them.

Don't chuck me off yet, I am a Chelsea fan. I want to wish you and your club the best of luck today. You have to win this thing for the sake of mankind. Life is unthinkable if the bin dippers win the title so......sincerely GOOD LUCK!

abu13 said:
---------------------------------------------Hart-------------------------------------------------

Zabba------------------Kompany----------------MDM-------------------------Koralov

-------------------------------------Garcia---------Fena---------------------------------------

-----------------Nasri--------------------Yaya--------------------Silva-----------------------

--------------------------------------------Dzeko------------------------------------------------

Although i have a feeling Garcia may be benched and Aguero to start.

good call!

BlueCityfan said:
Yaya-Garcia combo worries me defensively. We need Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri and Silva all working hard defensively too.

No worries, they usually do, and today is not you ordinary wet rainy day at stoke, isn't it ?

I expect us to unlock the chest before half time, giving us momentum to go on and break this 103 goals mark !!!!

Come the fuarking on blues !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.