West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think the first hour against Villa on Wednesday was tought then we 'ain't seen nothing yet and it will be tight affair I feel.

Without a doubt it will be a masterclass of Fat Sam footballing tactics: (which is why he shortly to part company with WHU)

A fully parked bus complete with chocs behind the wheels and the handbrake firmly on.
Time wasting and slowing the game down from minute one.
An over physical, highly aggresive approach all round from the West Ham team.
Long balls up to Carroll & Nolan at every conceivable opportunity.
Nolan will be in his element with rough house / pub football constantly elbowing & kicking our defenders right from the off
and barging and smashing into Joe Hart whenever he can.

I have a horrible feeling we will concede a goal at some stage of the game.

However - we will eventually triumph.
2-1 to City.

xzbit04 said:
Sam fucking Allardyce, hope he gets thrashed

"“From a neutral point of view, everybody would like to see Liverpool win it.

“From a personal point of view I’d like to see Steven Gerrard win it. It’s the last thing for him which he hasn’t quite achieved at Liverpool."

he's just saying that to keep the scousers happy so they don't think were purposely going to lose against you lot

I am as chilled out as Don Draper and Roger Stirling entering a swanky hotel room with a case of champagne and 3 or 4 raving beauties apiece.

There will only be a positive result.

Mike Keegan @mikekeeganmen · 13s

MP says he has a fully fit squad for Sunday.

Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.