West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less about Fernando specifically (most know my thoughts about him, which started during the transfer and unfortunately were made worse after he arrived) and more about the ridiculousness of the selection as a whole:

Zab looks tired and distracted
Kolarov hangs anyone playing the LCB out to dry in the sun
The central midfield selected has to be one of the least athletic groups in the premier league, including QPR
Why not start Pozo over Navas (I am actually one of the few that like Navas but we need some energy and drive in the side)

deano ou812 said:
blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
Its like he puts names in a hat and draws them out jim!!!! Really starting to dislike our manager unfortunately.

If he cant see the players that have took the piss and cost him and ours season then there is no hope and he needs to go im afraid.
Come 3.30pm and it could well be a reality...

3 months too late.
The hierarchy at the club are letting him do this and that's the most worrying part of all this mess.

Drops our most consistent midfielder in a must win match.

Scratching my head with this selection, we've got no legs in the middle, How Yaya keeps his place is baffling.

Lampard might just offer some threat in the box if Navas gets some decent crosses in.

richards30 said:
jimharri said:
richards30 said:
Wow!!! He really is taking the piss now is manuel!
Dropping Fernandihno after his performance last week????
Sums him up perfectly.

Its like he puts names in a hat and draws them out jim!!!! Really starting to dislike our manager unfortunately.
It's baffling. Stevie Wonder could see that Fern was our stand out performer last sunday. Not that difficult for him, granted. But what sort of message does it send out; play well and you get dropped while some stroll through games and are apparently "undroppable".

Been clear all season that Yaya calls the shots and that Pelle hasn't got a clue or the balls to stand up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.