West Ham spares.

Bluebee2

My mate has 4 adult spare tickets. Face value of course, pm for a his number.

Hi I have 1 spare for west ham can meet in London Saturday face value of course cheers

Hi, I can't make it so have 2 x adult spares for West Ham. I am driving around manchester / Cheshire area today so may be able to drop off

Hi

I have 2 adult tickets going spare for the West Ham game as I can no longer attend. I live South Manchester. Face value £52 each.

Please pm me if you would like more details.

Thanks

Spare for West Ham (less than face value)

Adult ticket. Will take £40 for it. Need to get rid asap. PM me.

Right here goes -

My "mate" is a tool and has left me with his match ticket sayin he can't attend the game now because he is skint.

I have paid for the tickets and don't hold out hope of him paying for this...so just looking to claw back £35 on this ticket.

Club won't accept returns, and I still have my ticket so can prove its not points whoring!!!

£35....decent saving on face value to be fair! Pm if interested thanks blues.

brian gayle said:
Hi, I can't make it so have 2 x adult spares for West Ham. I am driving around manchester / Cheshire area today so may be able to drop off

Ok - tickets still available. Will take £50 for the pair - face value is £52 each. Collection from Macclesfield preferred but may be able to drive out

I'm a London based blue and would love to go with my son (aged 4). I doubt thee are many lids tickets floating around on here but if anyone is willing to sell for the equivalent price (50+30=80) then I'd be very interested. Must be able to meet in London for collection.

dajd1984 said:
I'm a London based blue and would love to go with my son (aged 4). I doubt thee are many lids tickets floating around on here but if anyone is willing to sell for the equivalent price (50+30=80) then I'd be very interested. Must be able to meet in London for collection.

I can stick mine in the post fella. At the moment it looks like I would be stuck with them anyway so pay me if you receive them. Can't say fairer than that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.