West Ham Thread 2015/16

Home

F*cking knackered. What a emotional roller coaster of a night.

Caught up in the scenes before the game. Was carnage. Way too many people there without a ticket coming to get tanked up. Hey ho. Last game. Was always going to be like that.

On the pitch. Great night. Great football. We've got such a cracking squad and manager. Buzzing for our new home now.

Fairwell Boleyn.

Ps: Presume I will be a Mod now ?

*puts away the rope*

with the correct additions west ham could do something special next season.

had they had a twenty-plus goal a season striker this season top 4 would have been theirs i reckon.

Ah yes, a 20+ goal a season striker, there's so many teams that could benefit from one of these it's a wonder more managers don't sign one.

Ah yes, a 20+ goal a season striker, there's so many teams that could benefit from one of these it's a wonder more managers don't sign one.

Exactly. I'd be more than happy to keep just Carrol and Sakho. We have goals in us from all over the park as proved yesterday.

true, but even of you added lukaku or defoe and their goals this season i reckon west ham would have got top 4.

they didn't need an aguero or suarez to get top 4 this season.

2vj6914.jpg

Wonder what their view will be like in years to come,bet they are devastated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.