West Ham to Be Kicked Out Of Carling Cup?

I blame the police.
As soon as the draw was made we all knew that there would be problems with violence in and around the ground.
There should have been better or more policing. Riot vans etc.

GRAHAM mcfc said:
I blame the police.
As soon as the draw was made we all knew that there would be problems with violence in and around the ground.

Ah right, so we just blame everyone, the police the stadium manager, the lads selling tickets..etc. Everyone gets blammed, except the idiots involved.

GRAHAM mcfc said:
I blame the police.

Oh absolutely, Graham! Obviously the fault of the police; I think we should ban them from the grounds in future...:0)

Nothing whatsoever to do with the fans, is it? Always someone else's fault.

For them to be kicked out the case needs to be proved that West Ham didn't have the correct cover in place, Looking at what the police have said they did but where up against hundreds of determined idiots. Makes me laugh though when they say they will ban all involved must be hundreds, yet I will put money on 10 maybe 20 maximum will be banned

Rösler's Dad said:
GRAHAM mcfc said:
I blame the police.

Oh absolutely, Graham! Obviously the fault of the police; I think we should ban them from the grounds in future...:0)

Nothing whatsoever to do with the fans, is it? Always someone else's fault.

Oh ya, everyone elses fault but the people involved. Everyone else will take the blame and the idiots will feel like they've gotten away with it, and they will have if West Ham don't get thrown out of the competition.

how over the top can some people go???? what exactly happened? a few lads got a bit giddy and ran on the pitch celebrating last minute equalising,and winning,derby goals,and a few skirmishes of pushing and pulling as stewards and police tried nicking em. talksh*ite and the like are saying its the worst violence since the eighties.perhaps they didnt actually go to a match in the eighties,never mind the seventies,coz thered have been some brown stains running down the legs of these reporters then! why ban west ham? what did they do?

goatastuta said:
how over the top can some people go???? what exactly happened? a few lads got a bit giddy and ran on the pitch celebrating last minute equalising,and winning,derby goals,and a few skirmishes of pushing and pulling as stewards and police tried nicking em. talksh*ite and the like are saying its the worst violence since the eighties.perhaps they didnt actually go to a match in the eighties,never mind the seventies,coz thered have been some brown stains running down the legs of these reporters then! why ban west ham? what did they do?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEedjL8dwY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEedjL8dwY</a>

A few giddy lads there. And that was outside the pitch.

It's people who try and down talk it that worries me.
I'm sure the lad who was stabbed agrees that it was just a few excited lads, sure no one did anything.

As soon as the draw come out, i said play it behind closed doors and put the match on sky so everyone gets to see it, it's a shame it has to be done like that though but that's the way it's getting nowadays.

goatastuta said:
few??? try hundreds fighting with the police outisde

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.