West Ham to Be Kicked Out Of Carling Cup?

IrishMacca said:
goatastuta said:
how over the top can some people go???? what exactly happened? a few lads got a bit giddy and ran on the pitch celebrating last minute equalising,and winning,derby goals,and a few skirmishes of pushing and pulling as stewards and police tried nicking em. talksh*ite and the like are saying its the worst violence since the eighties.perhaps they didnt actually go to a match in the eighties,never mind the seventies,coz thered have been some brown stains running down the legs of these reporters then! why ban west ham? what did they do?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEedjL8dwY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEedjL8dwY</a>

A few giddy lads there. And that was outside the pitch.

It's people who try and down talk it that worries me.
I'm sure the lad who was stabbed agrees that it was just a few excited lads, sure no one did anything.
that link seems to highlight what i said mate.looked more violent outside the ground,something which west ham cant really be held responsible for,but still,certainly not the worst violence since the 80's.and i certainly dont think west ham can be thrown out of a cup for someones wife stabbing them in the chest!! or do you know different?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
goatastuta said:
how over the top can some people go???? what exactly happened? a few lads got a bit giddy and ran on the pitch celebrating last minute equalising,and winning,derby goals,and a few skirmishes of pushing and pulling as stewards and police tried nicking em. talksh*ite and the like are saying its the worst violence since the eighties.perhaps they didnt actually go to a match in the eighties,never mind the seventies,coz thered have been some brown stains running down the legs of these reporters then! why ban west ham? what did they do?
few??? try hundreds fighting with the police outisde
looking at the pictures,is anyone fighting with the police?pushing and shoving each other at a very very thin police line,maybe,didnt see any fighting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.