West Ham United 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me - Clyde Best. Now you are going back along time.
One of the pioneers of Black footballers,and not a bad player back in his day.
I would say that his City equivalent back then was Stan Horne,although Stan was more of a play anywhere utility player iirc.( A bit like Dave Connor at the time).
Clyde Best was around when I first started following football. I remember him from the card collections that came in packs of four with a piece of bubble gum.

He is, or was, head of the Bermuda FA.

Clyde Best was around when I first started following football. I remember him from the card collections that came in packs of four with a piece of bubble gum.

He is, or was, head of the Bermuda FA.
Your making me feel old now V70!! I can remember those packs,i can see and taste the bubble gum now..i was obsessed with footy back in the day,i learned an awful lot from the info on the back of those player cards..used to give the players appearence and scoring record,year by year.....Brilliant memories

1) They applauded visiting fans when we were relegated there in 1987 so we have to love them forever. - Please don't mention they grief they gave to City fans during lots of other visits to Upton Park.
2) They are a London club but aren't Arsenal, Spuds or Chelsea.
3) It's OK that their ground is a pain in the arse to get to and has bloody awful views from the away section. Especially if you never go.
4) That's it.

West Ham were fuckin mad back in the day and game as fuck for anyone looking for it, probably still a few around now, but always thought there was a mutual respect on that level, but anyway, anywhere I've ever been, darn sarf, abroad, never met a twat West Ham fan, ever, always had great chats, always came across as a proper working class fan base with no heirs and graces like some of them touchy, entitled southern Marys !

Southampton at home is really make or break for us.

win and I think we’ll stay up.

lose and that’s it over.

Southampton at home is really make or break for us.

win and I think we’ll stay up.

lose and that’s it over.

I will be amazed if you stay up. Like your club a lot like most blues but moyes?! And your owners. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.