West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I always feel better when City need to win a game, but what chance the Villa game is a mirror of the one today. I would have thought before hand that the difficult game would be the Newcastle one and not the West Ham one! But, it just goes to show, who can predict a football game, one way or the other?
Wolves and West Ham were the two banana skins for me we have come through them,nothings a given in football but I’d rather be at home needing the win than being away again for the last game of the season ..

So what was the alternative? Ake isn't fit obviously, and Antonio would have bullied any of our up and coming youngsters.

Antonio is a beast, on the plus side, Haaland is an even bigger beast, I can't wait for next season
Mbete it would be then. Pep had 1 whole year to figure out Ferna not a good CB when scousers won the league, if he sometimes get caught in transition when he was a midfielder what would u think would happen when he plays as a cb. Are the academy lads just in first team training for vibes and group photos or bc they are good enough? Today was a opportunity to truly to see what either of Mbete/ CJ was made of.

Anyone notice on the pen did West Ham players encroach the penalty area ?
Yeah but they’ve not been giving the tight ones all season. They only give it now if your whole body is in the box as too many saved penalties were being retaken for someone’s shoulder being in the box.

I always feel better when City need to win a game, but what chance the Villa game is a mirror of the one today. I would have thought before hand that the difficult game would be the Newcastle one and not the West Ham one! But, it just goes to show, who can predict a football game, one way or the other?

They sat back but we did have 31 attempts.

We have had 82 attempts in our last 4 games. I’d be more worried if this had dried up but it’s got better.

The one who cleared the ball was outside the area when it was struck
His feet were but he was leaning over the line with his head and shoulder but no complaints, they’ve not given them all year because no one wants them to be retaken for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.