West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

If we lose the title from here, it’s on us and no one else. If we were told before the season that we had to beat Villa at home to secure the title, we would have taken it.

Liverpool also have to beat Southampton away, not a given after 120 min yday and some injuries.

Come on City!

from the half time point of view il snatch your hand off for that,its in our hands and i suppose apart from a small chance the goal dif is now finished with,a week off to prepare for the big game versus villa,a win and were champions

If West Ham put as much into the Europa league semi finals as this game they‘d have coasted through,as for pen takers I don’t understand why mahrez was taking that that’s a few he’s missed in big games,still a draw is better than a defeat and it’s still in our hands so roll on next Sunday..

I'd have taken a draw at half time.

I would like to know why our best player doesn't take the penalties though - if I was Pep, I would insist it was Kev!

Glad we came back, but ultimately annoyed as fuck that we didn't start with a better mentality(a regular occurance with us it would seem), and then Kev has to take the responsibility for that pen.

Yes i know he's missed them in the past but he's our big game player. Mahrez was a poor option, and kev had to step up and finish the title for us given his form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.