West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Oh it’s all so easy isn’t it? We should have had it wrapped up after game 31 after all we have been gifted 31 opportunities to win the 93 points we need
Most sensible post of the day. Mind you, you've not had much competition.

Could have been such a fantastic comeback to seal the title, but as soon as Mahrez stepped up I had my doubts. Still a good effort and response to get back into it and all we've gotta do now is beat Villa at home to win the title. Any City fan would surely have taken that prospect at the start of the season. Obviously doing it without most of our starting defenders won't be easy, but we've got the squad to make it happen. At least GD doesn't matter anymore as it's very unlikely we'll finish on even points with Pool. Great second half from Jack and can't fault Gabby's effort.

At least most of them showed some bottle to get that back level, so given where we were I will take that point. If Kyle is fit as as been hinted that’s a major boost. If we let Gabby go and Keep Mahrez them my head will explode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.