West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I will take it considering the circumstances..
Mmmm, glass half full, glass half empty. Given the circumstances I think it's more disappointing. If only the penalty had gone in, or someone else had taken it.If's but's and maybe's!

I understand your point of view, but a good goalkeeper should protect and covers some of the defenders mistakes. He is there to make critical saves and not only passing the ball.
I wouldn’t disagree with you.

I think the most damning thing you could say about the defence is that each time the opposition get over the halfway line, your heart is in your mouth!

Pep is baffling with the subs
Moans we need 5, gets 5 and uses 0 again!
Crying out for foden at the end.

If Pep had subbed and we had lost it would be Madrid all over again. He cannot win with some fans. But guess what he deals with the pressure week in week out and that’s why he is the manager and we are typing on a forum.

Calm down man try and relax and wait till the fat lady has sung.

Reactions: Vic
I'll take that today, especially after the first half performance. We have got a week now to prepare for Villa. Come on you blue boys, ram it down klippetys throat.

Ignoring your pathetic abuse, the stats are down to possession football and not the quality of the defence. It’s been going on for a long time and the injuries I’ve only just exacerbated the matter.
How is it pathetic abuse it’s literally your username?? So you don’t rate Walker Dias Stones or Laporte. I would say grow up but you obviously can’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.