West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep was cold blooded with his comments about Nunes. Wonder what he saw in him.
Anyway...

..............Ederson.............
Walker...Dias...Ake...Gvardiol
.........Rodri......Rico.......
Bernardo....Alvarez......Foden
..............Haaland.............

Maybe Kal for Lewis but damn, the team feels really small with all the injuries.

Not sure it was cold blooded more a challenge to the lad? ie yes you have signed for the best team in the world now but you havent made it yet as your job is only just starting at he has seen a couple of flaws in your game but also says he will fix it and you have amazing qualities any manger would want in a player.

less real football.

nah no thanks

the season should be august to may

euros and wc are even years inthe summer, qualifiers should be in the odd years in the summer. mid june -mid july gives platers 2 weeks rest before and 2 weeks after

friendlies should be scrapped as the cash cow bollocks they are
It’s the same amount (same number of available weekends and midweeks) but without the international breaks.

Plus all the warmest and holiday months are outside the club season so you can book a holiday and organise a wedding and not worry about missing a game.

It’s the same amount but without the international breaks
I mean less months of proper football

remove international breaks from the regular aug-may, and get rid of as many domestic mid week games in the slots available

plus nowt like a late summers away day and July is pricey as fuck for going away on holiday so like my end of may/june football down time to go away before the cricket kicks in for the summer

I know it can’t be discussed on here but if anyone knows any pubs where one might allegedly watch the match in Manchester can you DM me.

Fucking 3pm tv thing is absurd in this age.
Not only that but City haven’t had a single PL game selected for TV coverage in the whole of September.

Genuinely barking mad how the 3pm blackout even exists still.

On that note where can I find a good dodgy stream online? The one I used to use on Twitter kept getting their streams taken down in the end.

Really looking forward to this, this international break seemed to drag on forever. Think it's going to be a tough challenge, but should be a good open game which will hopefully suit us. Very difficult to predict the starting XI for this, think there could be a few surprises.

Can’t really pick a line up for this one, Pep could go really left field having had four weeks on the sidelines to mull over the squad

i wouldn’t be surprised to see a double pivot with Phillips and Rodri

if not we could see lewis come in to play that role

i think in the forward positions the only choice is whether Doku plays , otherwise can’t see anything other than Bernardo and Phil on the wings

Ederson

Walker Dias Ake Gvardiol

Rodri Phillips

Bernado Julian Phil

Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.