West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Savinho is fantastic, better than I expected, but my educated guess is that Pep rates both Bernardo and Gundogan very highly, more than many fans. Rodri said recently that Gundo is the most underrated player. To start both Foden and Savinho on the wings, 2 from Gundo, Bernie, Kova and KDB have to be on the bench...And if people want Foden centrally and Savinho on the right, then both Bernie and Gundo have to be benched. Pep's not likely to do it.

To play Foden centrally in big games, Pep will have to play Bernie on the right, and Savinho/Doku/Grealish on the left, with one from Gundo and KDB on the bench.
As the season moves on I am sure what you say will come into play. But currently Savinho is ahead of everyone in his position. I think he would be effective on the left wing too. Grealish is falling down the pecking order I feel and will need to impress when he does get a chance or it might be his last season with us.

Can see it being an unchanged starting XI for a third game in a row. Maybe Gundogan in for Kovacic if he hasn't recovered from his knock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.