West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how our wingers do against Wan bissaka. He's very good one on one and seems to have started well at West ham?

I think he is very good defending when players go outside him but not so effective when players come inside and make runs off the ball (concentration). Bit like Walker in that respect.

This is the season when I want us to break another record, no not the 5 in a row but the scoring record. I want us to win at least one match 12-0 or even 0-12.
I hope it is the former so that I get to see it but I'll take the latter because I am generous like that. :-) ;-)

Ederson
Walker/Lewis Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Rodri
Foden KDB Berna Savio
Haalando
This seems to be our best 11 in the long term. Although obviously I've only seen Savio play in 2 games but he's been very encouraging so far.
Akanji over Stones ?

Toughest game so far. Their manager has no fear of Pep and has strengthened them immeasurably. This will be the game he's targeted in the opening 10 games to make his name. Wan-Bissaka will play out of his skin and they have magnificent front players.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.

IMG_1062.jpeg

Is it covid?
Possibly, or it could just be a nasty bug. I was sick not long ago for the first time in a long time, and man, I don't think I've ever been so ill. I've had food poisoning before, but this felt different. I couldn't hold down even a sip of water and didn't feel 100% for 4-5 days. Pep didn't sound too concerned yesterday about it. I hope he skips England duty, but after the backlash from his Euro performances, he may feel the need to make an impression on the new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.