West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the toughest test so far.

A part of me in is thinking whether we introduce either Kyle and/or Nathan to the starting XI to assist with their quick transitions. With that said, I like how Rico is playing at RB and Josko gives a unique ability at LB.

I would try to see if we could give Rodri another week off and go with the following lineup:

Eddy
Rico - Akanji - Ruben - Josko
Gundo - Kova - Kevin
Savio - Haaland - Foden

This will be the toughest test so far.

A part of me in is thinking whether we introduce either Kyle and/or Nathan to the starting XI to assist with their quick transitions. With that said, I like how Rico is playing at RB and Josko gives a unique ability at LB.

I would try to see if we could give Rodri another week off and go with the following lineup:

Eddy
Rico - Akanji - Ruben - Josko
Gundo - Kova - Kevin
Savio - Haaland - Foden

Rodri will return imo mate

Eddie
Rico
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Gundo
Kev
Foden
Grealish
Savinho
Haaland

Is what I’d go with. Think Rodri might have an extended rest and Kova shouldn’t rush back from a knock at this stage of the season…and hey we have Gundo now anyway!

I wonder if we will give Rodri another week off, Just with the internationals coming up if we kept him out of the West Ham game would be be able to stop him going to play with Spain.

I'll go same team again as the previous two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.