West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling quite calm and collected at the moment. Just like I did before the final day matches against QPR and Villa, and look what happened there.
Nerves will kick in as soon as the game start. Early goal and no drama today please lads.
Come on City!

I get we are going for it from the off but Kova been one of our best players this season & allows Rodri space. We also look more controlled with Kova.

In pep we trust & if we can be 2 up by half time it will certainly help nerves today

Cmon city

03wGUG.gif
T-minus one minute to full Bluemoon meltdown.

Great afternoon at the SOL, that was.!There's a good vid going about showing the reaction at the SOL, when you scored to win it in the dying seconds. Atmosphere's like that only happen a few times in a football lifetime. Believe me, I'm 73 !! You'll be celebrating like that tonight, and I'll be having a couple with you.
Watched it again. "Have they done it? Have City done it" No way!" Yes. they did, hope will again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.