West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's five at the back, try to keep us out, then hit us on the counter when we press to much.

Same old, same old. We can break them down.

They can put 10 at the back if they want... We'll be two up before half time, and three more after it.

Come on City!
Gollum can park all the casting members of lord of the rings and those fucking shit talking trees but still wont be able to stop city from 4 to the floor .
edit : i’m dancing

Whats the fucking point even ?

WH lose they finish 9th, draw they finish 9th, win they finish 9th.

This game means less than fuck all for them except the fear of a good old fashioned bumming.
I’m sure some of them want to do it for rice. Not to mention they know the world will be watching this game and they will want to spoil the party. I understand it from their point of view

This heat will have a bigger impact on West Ham. Nothing to play for & will be draining. We will be full of adrenaline & pumped.

Might take until 70 min but we will come through as they tire

Cmon city

Meanwhile at cult central....

The DJ at Anfield is setting the tone for this emotional occasion today with his song choices.

We’ve had "nothing compares 2 U," "don’t you forget about me" and "while my guitar gently weeps."

Hahhahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahahhhahaahhhahahahahah fucking hell
fucking hell that is beyond embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.