West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 3-2 against Villa they were in 14th place and they'd drawn their last 2 games against Burnley and Palace but they found themselves 2 nil up at ours with 15 minutes to go. On the other hand we've beaten West Ham fairly comfortably to win the league on the last day before, so let's hope it's more a case of that on Sunday!
I wonder who drew up the game plan for Villa that day. It certainly won’t have been Stevie Me.

Aside for Ortega in for Eddie, I suspect we'll see the same lineup for this one.

Hopefully an early goal or two or seven to calm the nerves, but we do have a flair for the dramatic.

Had a quick question. I'm from the US but traveling to the UK this week for holidays. I'll be in Manchester for the West Ham game. Obviously the goal is to see if I can grab a ticket to see the game in person but if not, what are the best places to catch the game?

I want to be around other blues for when we win the league (fingers crossed). Would be my first time in the UK as an adult.

As for any predictions. I think 3-nill. Haaland brace and Foden score. Keep the same starting lineup minus Eddy.
Mary Ds bar at the Etihad would be a great place.

Evening all.
Sometimes in football a certain poetic symmetry occurs.
Sunday is very much the case for the WHU fan base.
Arsenal hoping WHU can 'do them a favour. ?.'..

I'll be up there and I reckon we'll be joining in by the hour mark!

Id like to know who the other 11 lunatics are that voted for us on the "match prediction poll".. !

Had a quick question. I'm from the US but traveling to the UK this week for holidays. I'll be in Manchester for the West Ham game. Obviously the goal is to see if I can grab a ticket to see the game in person but if not, what are the best places to catch the game?

I want to be around other blues for when we win the league (fingers crossed). Would be my first time in the UK as an adult.

As for any predictions. I think 3-nill. Haaland brace and Foden score. Keep the same starting lineup minus Eddy.

I’d be stunned if you got a ticket, there’s a few left in corporate with a meal at Gordon Ramsey’s new place for sale on the City site.

Mary D’s is right by the ground. Depends where you are staying, each suburb will have its own boozer full of blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.