West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agree. No matter what form or what to play for, West Ham have some good players capable of the unexpected.
Assuming the team goes out with the right attitude, a slight concern is if we go 1 up. If that happens we need to for for the second given that a draw kills us.
At Spurs we visibly tried to slow it down, play for control once it went to 1-0 and they then had 15 mins of their best spell. Also, given the times we have drawn after being a goal ahead shows it’s dangerous - so hope the lads can quickly get a second and can relax.
Obvs if we go a goal ahead with 5 to go it’s a timewasting party
I want to avoid a QPR and Villa situation please no longer a fan of this tense stress. 3-0 lead at half time will just do me fine!

Just out of curiosity..what are your opinions on Paqueta ?
1).. on becoming a Man City player
2)..views on him as a player and character

Cheers

Just out of curiosity..what are your opinions on Paqueta ?
1).. on becoming a Man City player
2)..views on him as a player and character

Cheers
I think we need the Paq man. He would add a bit of nastiness and shithousery we are missing. Far superior player than Declan Pudding. Takes away our over reliance and jeopardy from missing Rodri.

It’s a tradition for some older blues, they never get over confident, we’ve been there and got the t shirt!

You may here some of the youngsters singing We are Champions, but us of a certain vintage will wait until the final whistle even if we are 4 bill up, one never knows @its a funny old game” as someone once said
Aint that the truth .
There is always that devil of the past constantly tapping you on the shoulder with his reminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.