West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly underwhelmed when the news broke of our interest…….that hasn’t changed yet either.

Don’t know much about his overall character but from what I’ve seen in games his attitude can be poor…something that would need to change coming to us (see Cancelo). As a player….fairly average….but I’m sure someone will be along soon with Opta stats showing he’s the best at ball retention…or dribbles per 90….or some other shit. Just my two cents.
You have his number mate.

Wife's birthday tomorrow, managed to coerce her into thinking instead of going out for tea a BBQ and cocktails in the back garden would be the perfect day (and she thinks it was her idea).... Currently manoeuvring the TV to the patio doors

Come on you blue boys!!!!
Wet lettuce ?

You last sentence confirmed my sentiment , we are more solid and that is because Kovacic is more defensively minded , no doubt like Rodders he brings the ball forward , but if you play either Doku or Alavarez in his place which has happened we have more attacking intent
More defensive minded than a winger sure, but it doesn't mean he's purely that. He gets us up the pitch, he moves it quickly and allows the rest to play better in addition to solidifying us.

I'm not sure how anybody could have watched the last few games and even consider kovacic as anything less than a vital cog nevermind not needed for this but each to their own, I strongly suspect Pep has him in.

It's been dragging on since Wednesday hopefully on the home straight now ,have shaved my head 4 times and mowed the lawn 3 times ,and drunk Indias 2024 export quota of tea. :+)
Fucking hell fella 4 haircuts in 3 days...I get mine cut 4 times in 4 years! Baldy bit :)

Hopefully it's a good day all round tomorrow, Becoming a grandad and winning 4 in a row on the same day how good would that be! (Not as good as 4 haircuts in 3 days though of course) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.