West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my 60th today, make me happy City.

Although Mrs Moon attends some games with me when my lad can't get up from down south, she knows how much City mean but she's not overly impressed I'm fucking off for most of the day today and not back in the car until midnight or so.... she'll get over it ;)

I'll take the scoreline from the infamous Stoke game which I think is the only other time we've played on the third of May while I've been going the last 50 odd years.

All the best to @hammocity today too.
Happy Birthday bud

everyone wanting to make 4 or 5 major changes needs to give their head a wobble! We are now at one game at a time territory and need to go as strong as possible in each to start!
If people think we're just gonna rock up tonight with a weakened side and stroll through it are very much mistaken. We seen what happened on Sunday,just scraping the win. Moyes will have the dogs of war attitude like he always does when he comes to City. I'm hoping these rumours are true that they'll rest a few first teamers, but I just can't see that happening. It's all about 3 points again, just get 3 points!

Although Mrs Moon attends some games with me when my lad can't get up from down south, she knows how much City mean but she's not overly impressed I'm fucking off for most of the day today and not back in the car until midnight or so.... she'll get over it ;)

I'll take the scoreline from the infamous Stoke game which I think is the only other time we've played on the third of May while I've been going the last 50 odd years.

Happy Birthday Blue

If people think we're just gonna rock up tonight with a weakened side and stroll through it are very much mistaken. We seen what happened on Sunday,just scraping the win. Moyes will have the dogs of war attitude like he always does when he comes to City. I'm hoping these rumours are true that they'll rest a few first teamers, but I just can't see that happening. It's all about 3 points again, just get 3 points!

agreed mate! This is the end game now and every player will be wanting to play every game? Pep can make changes in comfortable positions if we are afforded that luxury but lets not mess anything up by chancing anything? I`m sure after the second half leicester shit show that Pep owned his mistake at least that we go full tilt and get games won early if possible then make changes.

Moyes
Fat Sam
Dyche

Dogs of war. Time wasting. Fake injuries etc etc.

We are about to see anti football at its very worst.

Patience, concentration and ruthlessness will be required.

We need to make the ground a cauldron of noise,intensity and passion and pull the team home.

It may not be pretty !!

Get at West Ham from the off City. Match the work rate of recent performances and we will beat them. Arsenal are not going away yet so 100% concentration is needed. There are no poor teams in the premier league. The fans have been absolutely brilliant at the etihad and away from home so another roaring performance tonight will go down great guns. Up the blues, keep the faith. I smell a Haaland hat-trick.

Arsenal aren't resting players (appreciate they eliminated themselves from all the cup competitions) so we should be making only minimal changes too.
Last thing we want is to draw a game or two, and suddenly find all the pressure is back on us and it's going to the last day.
I'd say we go strong now, in the hope of breaking Arsenal's will and wrapping up the title, then we can rotate happily. Despite what everyone says, we don't have an enormous squad capable of fielding 2 teams good enough to win the PL.

But of course Pep knows the players' minds & bodies best - so we have to trust in him. He'll want that Treble as much as anyone, however much he plays it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.