West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people think we're just gonna rock up tonight with a weakened side and stroll through it are very much mistaken. We seen what happened on Sunday,just scraping the win. M

You're right on your first point, but sorry, not on your second. We didn't scrape it. Apart from about ten rocky minutes, we really weren't in any great trouble. They had more possession than us, sure, but weren't actually doing a lot with it.
But… you're right on your first point. We don't just rock up with our hands in our pockets and win this.

Big game today. The biggest of the season again. We are -2 and we have to WIN by all means!
Get the best of players out there and they should give the 100 % effort! We need the 3 points. It will not be easy again, as fatigue starts to appear.

They are desperate for points as relegation zone is just 4 points below but they have a game at hand also.
Their defense is bad lately so we must press hard early on to score 1-2 goals.

Very nervous right now. 6 games left we need 5 wins. Arsenal will make 4/4 I'm sure.

Sniff, sniff, sniff

Can definitely se Moyes resting players for this, but reckon it's still going to be pretty tight. 3 points essential.

Big game today. The biggest of the season again. We are -2 and we have to WIN by all means!
Get the best of players out there and they should give the 100 % effort! We need the 3 points. It will not be easy again, as fatigue starts to appear.

They are desperate for points as relegation zone is just 4 points below but they have a game at hand also.

Very nervous right now. 6 games left we need 5 wins. Arsenal will make 4/4 I'm sure.
Arsenal won't win at Newcastle.

I am not at all sure they will beat Newcastle. Or Brighton for that matter. As we know notts forest away isn’t easy either. I think they’ll beat wolves though

Last edited:
We’ve not lost a game or been behind at HT since spuds away, we’re undefeated in umpteen games, scoring a boat load, and played a heavy schedule with absolute control, players aren’t looking tired, they’re conserving energy & only spending what they need to. In that time we’ve played Arse x2 BM x2 RBL x2 Liv Newc Villa and an FA cup semi, we’ve controlled those games for about 90% of the time, I’ve got absolute confidence that the next two games won’t be any different, we just have to be as clinical as we’ve been, even though Haaland’s been a bit wasteful lately

Arsenal won't win at Newcastle.

I don’t think they will either but, just like you, I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

I think we should presume that the Arse will win every game left, and play on the basis that we need to win all of ours.
IMO we should concentrate on taking every point, rather than be so foolish as to bank on the Arse tripping up, and I recon that will be Pep’s outlook.

PS. Come on you barcodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.