• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Akanji Dias Laporte
Stones Rodri
Bernardo Alvarez Gundogan Foden
Haaland
Get the game won and ease off Rodri, Gundo, Dias, Haaland and Stones.

Rodri can't play in every game, he looked tired yesterday, I but I think he will start against WHU. We need him fit and ready against Madrid which means either Phillips or Gundogan will have to play the DM role for the Leeds and possibly the Everton game.
Gundog needs a break too,he’s played a lot of minutes in April.

Philips May have to be risked !!

This is as big a game for us supporters as it is for the players. Arsenal atmosphere was fantastic last week and we need more of the same. Judging by some of the comments on here there is more than a whiff of squeaky bum time from far too many of us. This translates into negativity from the stands and we can’t afford that, we need to keep pushing the lads over the line. Pick a strong 11, go for the jugular the first half, roar the lads on, then control the game second half when changes can be made. Rinse and repeat x10 and we could just be in dreamland. Let’s go blues. CTID

I'd keep playing our strongest team other than resting a few because we have the players to match them.

................Ortega.................
Walker Dias Stones Laporte
.Bernardo Rodri Gundogan.
Alvarez ...Ederson ....Foden

west ham at home, we will looked refreshed,boss the game,get into a 3 goal lead,mass subs on 60 mins,west ham will put the squeeze on maybe get a goal,the match day thread will go mental,3-1 to city.

Hopefully Chelsea get at least a point, meaning we would be top on goal difference with 2 games in hand

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Laporte
Akanji
Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Get the game won early & we can make 5 subs around the 70th minute.

Leeds are shipping goals at an alarming rate, we can make more changes & think about resting players for RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.