West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really buy what Pep said about Ederson. A keeper doesn’t need resting in a title run in. They just don’t. Doesn’t make sense to me. But I can’t really think of anything major he’s done to deserve dropping that he didn’t also do earlier in the season. Weird.
I thought he lost focus a few times in the game against Fulham. Pep might be reminding him that he needs to keep his head in the game.

I think Ortega has shown that, on balance (shot stopping and distribution skills added together), there’s not much in it between the two on their day, so I would hope Pep would consider Ortega the best keeper to finish our cup campaign with a huge high.
Maybe he's giving Ortega games to prep him for the final?

Don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but where's Cole Palmer? Second match in a row that he's not in the squad.

I think Ederson has been dropped as a reminder to him that he needs to remain focused. A keeper, especially ours, can spend a lot of time unoccupied and he seems prone to the odd brain fart!

On supersport as well with SWP (unfortunately with Owen) don’t know why he doesn’t get a slot on sky or bt he’s way better
It’s the same for Nedum or Zab. They get plenty of air time on ESPN, thankfully, but Sky gets the most viewers and either would be infinitely better than the ex-Rag or Dipper lineup they usually put out. Even better than Micah, to be honest.

I never like it when an opposition team is ‘decimated with injury and sickness’. Very occasionally the remainder fight like wildcats.

Come on you blue boys. Total focus from beginning to end and we should be fine.

Great to see Ake back.

A bit surprised Grealish has kept his place as he's not been great the last three games and he looked knackered against Fulham. Thought Foden might get a run out but maybe he's not ready to start yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.