West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But that is a completely different discussion to the one I was having with @Keeper!. We are talking about whether Moyes would target getting the three points they likely still need to make sure they stay up against City.

And I maintain that not even Moyes is stupid enough to go all out against us, potentially comprising his squad’s fitness in the much more manageable (and important) games to come.
I agree. I think Moyes will come for a point (as usual) but it will backfire (as usual).

Bowen & Antonio are a threat (if they play) but compared to last seasons away tie, we don't have a one legged Laporte & Zinchenko on the left side of defence
I hope Ake is fit and if not then Akanji has done great on the left with Grealish doing lots of defensive work in front of him. I am more worried by our right side after the Fulham match and the way Walker played. I think Stones may go back to right back if Ake is fit.

Wallet not updated,still got Arsenal on it(android),any clues Blues?
If it is a season ticket then it shouldn’t matter, the code remains the same between matches, and I believe the scan only checks to see if you have an active season ticket and should be allowed in to the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.