West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sort of games are where Pelli will stand or fall.

He's perhaps had excuses in the other away games to look at players etc but we can't afford to drop more away points at this stage in the season.

Hope he's called it right but a bit worried he's got it wrong.

Come on City prove me wrong.

Other than Garcia that's a strong line up.

Easily strong enough to bum these all over the show.

Concentrate on corners / free kicks and we'll have no problems.

bobmcfc said:
waspish said:
We take our chances we will win by 2 clear goals... I'd take a draw

After the players we have bought and money spent that's quite a sobering thing to predict and very worrying

It's 11 against 11 like at spurs where west ham won 3-0 against a team that spent 100m

Hamann Pineapple said:
kupest said:
Garcia and Micah are better at heading than their respective counterparts, might explain their inclusion. Surely Navas has to be on the bench for his pace and width and game changing ability !

Surely Lescott is good at heading

I would have chosen Lescott. Though I do feel Garcia is better than Lescott at heading. Though Lescott is pretty decent himself as well.

Aaaaaa!! My sky is saying no satellite signal being received after a huge thunderstorm in urmston! Has this happened to anyone else????

worsleyweb said:
Aaaaaa!! My sky is saying no satellite signal being received after a huge thunderstorm in urmston! Has this happened to anyone else????

unplug it at the wall and put it back on,leave it a couple of mins and then press sky on your remote and it should be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.