West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasedupdeafguy

Team picks itself for me, Lescott to come back in to deal with West Hams aerial threat, Milner in midfield next to Barry giving Yaya some freedom to get get forward and Silva to replace Nasri who is always invisible away from home.

560273_Manchester_City.jpg

Yep that's the team I'd pick. Going to be very tough game especially against Carroll! Just read that ClattenBurg will be refereeing he's been appointed on BaconChops recommendation

Im wondering if i post in here it counts towards my sentence?

they rely on their headers , most if not all ther style is aerial

1- we need to start this game with our best players who can handle this style

2- focusing on pressing their players not to let them to cross a lot into our box , big mission for both right and left backs

3- aviod giving them corners and free kicks as much as we can .

4- silva would be a huge help if he is fit because we need creative playmaker
to give our strikers based on ground passes because aerial passes wont be effe ctive

5- theyhave huge prospect young defender ( james tomskin) i hope bobby scout him for januay window ( nastastic _ james )= great future for us

6- my stat line =

------------hart------------------------
zaba/kolo!----kom----nasta---clichy-----
-------------milner-yaya- barry----------
--------------tevez-----aguero-----------
------------------edin-------------------

i hope balo n lesscott dont play

The OP's team please with maybe Dzeko for Silva.

We need Lescott to help deal with Caroll and Zaba would be a huge bonus as Fat Sam will go with a physical game.

Score 1-2

FantasyIreland said:
The OP's team please with maybe Dzeko for Silva.

We need Lescott to help deal with Caroll and Zaba would be a huge bonus as Fat Sam will go with a physical game.

Score 1-2

Expect lots of long balls to Andy, with Nolan trying to pick up the crumbs. That's just about Big SAMs instructions every week. So pick team accordingly. I Agee about Zab and Clichy re watching crosses. Clichy needs to be careful not to give too much space out wide.

The Hammers will be very hard to beat. No doubt about that. We need Silva as well if fit.

High tempo team who use the long ball a lot and will want to beat the champions, has all the makings of a difficult away day (see: Stoke away every year), but our away form is good at the moment and we're grinding out results so who knows. I'll have nightmares about Carroll all week though, always seems to be unplayable against us and even when he was in a Liverpool shirt he caused us problems.

Can't keep arsing about with the centre backs. If Bobby has decided he prefers Nasty to Lescott, then play Nasty for the next half dozen games.

Plus, if he knows who he's playing alongside from one week to the next, we might also start to see the best of Vinny again.

This is the type of game we didn't do very well in last year (small ground, cup final for them, cameras there). A win would go down very nicely indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.