west ham

Kinky Dribbler said:
TravisBickle said:
I can't see why we can't go to Chelsea and do them over, after all there home record is shocking!

Their home record vs. our away record... I know which one comes out on top any day of the week.
I think some people have forgotten the latter!

TravisBickle said:
Not worried one bit about West Ham, we will catch and pass them with ease. We've turned the corner in the last few games and at last becoming a very good football team and I can't see why we can't go to Chelsea and do them over, after all there home record is shocking!

Am i missing something here?

Since Xmas they have won every home game except a draw with Hull???

Sometimes the 'blue tinted' glasses need to be removed for a minute or two!

Cheltblue said:
TravisBickle said:
Not worried one bit about West Ham, we will catch and pass them with ease. We've turned the corner in the last few games and at last becoming a very good football team and I can't see why we can't go to Chelsea and do them over, after all there home record is shocking!

Am i missing something here?

Since Xmas they have won every home game except a draw with Hull???

Sometimes the 'blue tinted' glasses need to be removed for a minute or two!

Dont know about 'with ease', but I do think we'll catch them.

West brom have to win against the spam or they are down imo. West ham have injuries and suspension, you never know they might pull it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.