WEST HAM

Re: FUCK!NG WEST HAM

Unknown_Genius said:
We'll hammer West Brom tommorow, 100% sure.

How much you having on it at the bookies seeing as your so sure? We should win but they'll be fighting for their lives and i don't think it'll be as easy as it probably should be

Failsworth_Blue said:
How much you having on it at the bookies seeing as your so sure? We should win but they'll be fighting for their lives and i don't think it'll be as easy as it probably should be

they kicked the bucket about a month ago. i always thought we lost the away fixture by selecting a line up that paid their 'competitive spirit' too much respect. They have nothing that can hurt us, and are not at all equipped to deal with our pace, technical ability or passing (assuming we bother to pass it to each other). If this turns out to be anything less than comfortable, it'll be our own fault (as it so often is).

My gut feeling tells me there is a few more twists and turns for the rest of our season. We now have a goal, 7th place, nothing else to play for, Europe or nothing. I even think we'll win away from home before the end of the season (now that lie down I promised myself)

Failsworth_Blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
We'll hammer West Brom tommorow, 100% sure.

If we play like we did on Thursday, we should run out comfortable winners, and no, thats not me being cocky, with the players we have we should.

Re: BLOODY WEST HAM

good luck to West Ham
Zola has put Mark Hughes to shame; without a pre-season, his first club job, little money to spend
yet they will finish above us despite our 'superstar' Robinho and £100+ spent in the last 2 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.