West Ham

city51

Anyone need to use a season card for west ham 4955 points think you can buy them tomorrow pm if interested cheers

Tickets for West Ham are now down to Row A only as per ticket office this morning so get them quick if you are hanging on for any reason.

Expect to sell out today

mullsy said:
Just got my ticket Row P and they said they have plenty left , they dont expect them to sell out until Friday at this rate .

Don't understand what's going on - I had 3 on Row N and asked to swap for 4 together and they told me only row A left and would definitely go today which is why I posted it to make sure people who had enough points but were waiting for a lower level didn't miss out - sorry if I have misled anyone but only passed on the info I was given<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm --<br /><br />
mullsy said:
Just got my ticket Row P and they said they have plenty left , they dont expect them to sell out until Friday at this rate .

Don't understand what's going on - I had 3 on Row N and asked to swap for 4 together and they told me only row A left and would definitely go today which is why I posted it to make sure people who had enough points but were waiting for a lower level didn't miss out - sorry if I have misled anyone but only passed on the info I was given

ha ha some of them are that daft in the office they probably meant that they only had row A left in their draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.