West ham

I'm going down without a ticket , it seems quite a few of you are. For those of us that dont get one does anyone know of a local pub near the London Stadium that shows the games. But still bear me in mind should anyone have 1 spare, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm going down without a ticket , it seems quite a few of you are. For those of us that dont get one does anyone know of a local pub near the London Stadium that shows the games.

There's nothing at all near the stadium according to mates, other than a shopping centre. Let me know if you plan to watch in central London mate.

There's nothing at all near the stadium according to mates, other than a shopping centre. Let me know if you plan to watch in central London mate.
I will be watching in the Comedy Pub in Picadilly.

I'm going down without a ticket , it seems quite a few of you are. For those of us that dont get one does anyone know of a local pub near the London Stadium that shows the games. But still bear me in mind should anyone have 1 spare, thanks.
I’ll be going without a ticket.. found this article online

As the fans have only been going to London Stadium for a few months, there is still a fluid nature to where West Ham fans go to drink before the game. Westfield Shopping Centre is home to many pubs that are proving popular such as ‘The Cow’, ‘Cafe Football’ (owned by Manchester United legends Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs). For more traditional pubs, fans should look to the Stratford Broadway area, to pubs such as ‘The Langthorpe’, and the ‘The Builders Arms’, opposite the DLR station, this is gathering pace as the place to go as it serves traditional Pie and mashed potatoes as well. A number of pubs in Stratford have declared themselves for home fans only, however the ‘Golden Grove’ – Wetherspoons pub allows both home and away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.