Westlife

My missus absolutely loves this lot, for whatever reason, one I simply can't fathom. She goes to every "gig" they do in Manchester and has done since they first arrived some years ago. Tickets, merchandising and food/drink sets me back about £500 every time they turn up.
Better to not complain though as she once pointed out to everyone at a family do that I went out every week to watch City...fair's fair I suppose.

If you look really closely at the remote control unit for your television,you are likely to see a couple of buttons marked 'channel select' and 'off'.
With just a little bit of practice,it is possible to utilise these two buttons in a fairly effective manner to control which programmes you wish to watch,and which you don't.
Given time,you can actually take control over your television,then when drivel like this comes on,you can either choose to watch something more rewarding,or even switch it off completely and read a book,walk the dog,go to the pub,or even talk to the missus.
Ok,that last suggestion was a last resort,but the rest should work just fine.

hehe ......

i can see you lot bein' full of the joys of spring should Mr Cowells wonderful two minute creation , 'One Direction' , pull off an X Factor win ........

and they will!

Chris Mac said:
black mamba said:
hehe ......

i can see you lot bein' full of the joys of spring should Mr Cowells wondeful creation , 'One Direction' , pull an X Factor win off ........

and they will!

Shouldn't that be "One Dimension" ?

Listening to them tryin' to sing , it probably should be , yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.