Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

mat said:
Police ordering fans to stay INSIDE of the ground as their fighting outside.
i hope theyve brought sleeping bags because theyll be there for a long time!

ManCityFC said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:
The Old Bill will grip every one of those on the pitch by CCTV, kick their doors off their hinges in 3 weeks time and give them 18 months a piece, 10 year banning orders, which will lead to them losing their jobs and probably losing their futures.

You'd expect wouldn't you....however, the reality. Naughty, naughty boys...pack it in. £20 fines for you all and slapped wrists too boot.

This is the government that releases terrorists that kill 200+ people, a thugs have dick all to worry about.

Now then, 71 in a 70 zone is a different matter completely, that generates revenue.

The match was not in Scotland.

Grimble said:
7742782.jpg

7742768.jpg

7742784.jpg

Fat fuckers!

Have they got smashed up faces from fighting outside?

Fat scummy bastards, they're absolute wankers.

On a separate note, I'd have thought there'd be more police around. I know it would've been hard to isolate all trouble, but it was evidently going to be a nasty one as soon as it was drawn.

Sad scenes. As many people have pointed out, imagine if you'd taken a kid to see this. A terrible advertisement for the game which will inevitably dominate the headlines for days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.