Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

unsworthblue said:
its amazing how there is 43 pages on this subject in the space of a couple of hours or so.it go's to show that people are interested in it.'its sooo terrible!,so what happened then???'. similar to when there is a crash on the motorway and people slow down to see if they can see any blood and guts
Football violence will always create interest.That's why there are books and films done on an almost weekly basis.

RobbieBrewer said:
Just seen the cctv pics.
What a bunch of total dicks-most of whom look fat and old enough to know far better.
Dont these nobs realise or care that they're doing exactly what most fans of other clubs expected of them?
Or that they're all likely to get picked out by the cameras and get lifetime bans?Or that their beloved clubs could get points deducted,a massive fine they can ill afford or even have to play games behind closed doors?

Come to think of it-Probably not.
they dont give a shit!

BlueMoon93 said:
Apparently Miwaw were singing about Callum Davenport and the death of Jack Collison's father. Fucking scum.

Look on the website given earlier (MFC's) and you can see what they are thinking.
Millwall really are scum.
I was at the game at The New Den when away fans were banned and we won 3-2....SWP's first goal, it was so quiet I even heard the net ripple, sweet. Even then every goal City scord you could see them standing up looking for anyone that might be a City fan.

Fackin ave it!

who would'nt like to be a fly on the wall watching it all go off, aslong as I aint involved I enjoy being nosy and watching it all go off

I'd get a headache listening to there stupid fucking accents though

'lets facking ave it you ****'

'come on then you ****'

M22_blu said:
Fackin ave it!

who would'nt like to be a fly on the wall watching it all go off, aslong as I aint involved I enjoy being nosy and watching it all go off

'come on then you ****'

Surely it should be 'cant'?

sdm said:
unsworthblue said:
its amazing how there is 43 pages on this subject in the space of a couple of hours or so.it go's to show that people are interested in it.'its sooo terrible!,so what happened then???'. similar to when there is a crash on the motorway and people slow down to see if they can see any blood and guts
Football violence will always create interest.That's why there are books and films done on an almost weekly basis.

plus we are naturally inquisitive.

M22_blu said:
Fackin ave it!

'come on then you ****'
what,and watching people get stabbed.you weirdo.

Bilboblue said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Apparently Miwaw were singing about Callum Davenport and the death of Jack Collison's father. Fucking scum.

Look on the website given earlier (MFC's) and you can see what they are thinking.
Millwall really are scum.
I was at the game at The New Den when away fans were banned and we won 3-2....SWP's first goal, it was so quiet I even heard the net ripple, sweet. Even then every goal City scord you could see them standing up looking for anyone that might be a City fan.

Fucking Animals.Remember them attacking City fans and police with bricks in the train station when we played them in div 2?
Detestable,horrible club on a par with fellow backward scum like Leeds.

Bilboblue said:
[quote="cleavers]
You can't play a game behind closed doors just in case, or every game would be behind closed doors.

Bullshit.
This fixture was ALWAYS going to kick off, everyone knew it.[/quote][/quote]

Thanks, but you're the one talking bullshit, all our derbies should be behind closed doors in that case.

Perhaps better policing, stewarding, and ticketing arrangements could have been organised.

lads I heard Bovvers off the bench and has just done a number on tommy bleeding hatcher!

In all seriousness the state of those west ham fans on the pitch....embarrassing.

long night for the cops!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.