WEURO22 Final Winners England 2 v Germany 1 AET 31st July Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done lionesses. A but of a ropey performance at times but they hung in there and remembered how to keep possession in the 2nd period of extra time.
Woman of the match? - Earps - some tremendous saves. The one she touched on to the post being the best but two 1 on 1 saves as well
Goalies aren't gonna get PotM unless they save five pens in normal time and go up and head in the winner of the last corner of the game.

Ian Wright is spot on though. Would have loved to take my daughter to the first game of the season against Arsenal and it's a 7pm kick off on a Sunday. I know it's for tv but even so what a stupid time.
Agree but its nothing new. Fans gets fucked over every weekend in the Men's game.

Never said they couldn’t criticise that. Just think there’s too much of it right now, Especially after just winning a tournament. I’d expect a bit more positivity and praise for the players who just won it

Get what your saying - but half of me is still a bit angry with all those who are constantly critical and have a deep rooted hatred for womens football.
Hard not to feel a bit bitter at them today.

Agree but its nothing new. Fans gets fucked over every weekend in the Men's game.
Yeah, TV has fucked the fans over time and time again, and I suspect it will get a lot worse before they realise that fans are not coming to the ridiculous kick off time games. My ERO chucked in his season ticket at Goodison because of too many Mon-Fri games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.