We've taken 22 points from the last 45 available

We are in 4th spot, with a game in hand and with a favourable goal difference and fixture list.

Its looking very likely in fact, i will say its nailed on.

Stop fucking flapping.

We are in 4th spot, with a game in hand and with a favourable goal difference and fixture list.

Its looking very likely in fact, i will say its nailed on.

Stop fucking flapping.
I think we will find a way to get across the line as well. However, our form for some time now is mid table at best and this has to be a concern. Over the last 4 or 5 seasons we have become accustomed to expecting "a big finish". Last season we looked in trouble but turned it around in the end so many of us expect the same outcome this time. However, the last 4 or 5 months has witnessed our worse league form in years masked somewhat by good cup form. So I don't think it is fair to call someone a Flapper just because they point out how bad we have been in the league this year.

I think we will find a way to get across the line as well. However, our form for some time now is mid table at best and this has to be a concern. Over the last 4 or 5 seasons we have become accustomed to expecting "a big finish". Last season we looked in trouble but turned it around in the end so many of us expect the same outcome this time. However, the last 4 or 5 months has witnessed our worse league form in years masked somewhat by good cup form. So I don't think it is fair to call someone a Flapper just because they point out how bad we have been in the league this year.

We weren't playing this inconsistently (I won't say 'badly'!) during the season that Spurs pipped us for fourth. And for 'inconsistent' you can sub 'Jekyll and Hyde'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.