We've Won it Three Times

Pam said:
I was talking to my dad yesterday (who, incidently, is nearly 80 by the way and was at St James Park in '68). He was making the point about the fact that our noiseless neighbours may have won the title 19 to our 3 but the way it was won last year eclipses every memory anyone around the world has about the nineteen the rags have have. It isn't the 19 rag triumphs people will talk about. It's City's title everyone from most places on the planet will remember.

I love this.

ive come to the conclusion you are actually a rag.

Pam said:
I was talking to my dad yesterday (who, incidently, is nearly 80 by the way and was at St James Park in '68). He was making the point about the fact that our noiseless neighbours may have won the title 19 to our 3 but the way it was won last year eclipses every memory anyone around the world has about the nineteen the rags have have. It isn't the 19 rag triumphs people will talk about. It's City's title everyone from most places on the planet will remember.

I love this.

And if yer dismiss the ten titles that were handed to 'em on a plate with Old Mother Riley's pens and other assorted refereeing fixes, the seven that were debatable as a result of FArce unevenhandedness, that makes it 3-2 to us!

OJ Blue said:
I'm confused......United are our rivals geographically and on the pitch, why on earth shouldn't we comment on them?

I remember them devoting a cartoon character to us in one of their fanzines 'Bertie Magoo the bitter blue' even when we were shite they loved dissing us.

Here's another Pam, the day they won '19' we ended our 35 year wait for a trophy, would have took the shine off their achievement at the very least, rags who claim otherwise are liars.
Correct. Everything in this post was correct.

dogblue said:
so what if its anti rag post, hate them with a passion dont we ffs
Most of us don't mention them every other post unlike pam, just gets abit tedious

And 99% of city fans would take their 19

I suppose it's a bit like Denis Taylor being better remembered for taking that one title off of Steve Davis (although, unlike Taylor, it'd be a brave man who'd bet against City taking a few more titles in the next few years). So yeah, your da has a point, Pam.

On a point of order, through the chair and all that, if you could all possibly refer to your manuals entitled "Things what we're allowed to post about and other pedantic stuff" which were distributed, as you well know, to each and every one of you by Royal Mail, First Class, Registered Letter and kindly pay due regard to page 15 of Appendix IV, whereupon it clearly states that under Rule 7, subsection C, paragraph iii, Pam or any other "member of the board can happily post about whatever the f**k they like as often as the f**king like because there's no law that says you have to read what said member has posted. Futhermore, if you find that somebody has a bit of a hobby horse and that such an occurance is 'boring' try something revolutionary like, oh, I dunno, reading another f**king post!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.