What’s everyone doing this weekend?

W W

worsleyweb

Love being a nosey fucker.

Wife home from holiday tonight, so a bit of romance and local drink. Playing football tomorrow and then pictures tommorow night.

Sunday just a drive to cheshire and meal out.

Hike planned for tomorrow, house hunting for the rest of it. Like @splinter said. Staying fully away from the general population

Mrs Bluehammer out tonight, so looking after Bluehammer Junior - gonna get fish n chips

tomorrow - Parkrun - then mates 30th BBQ, But can't get too merry as i have a London 10K race early Sunday.

Paintballing with my under 14's league Champions. 13 of the little shites who will target me deliberately whether or not they're on my team. If that isn't enough, my 14 year old is in the team and my 20 year old is one of the adults playing.

I now appreciate how Salmon Rushdie felt after the release of the Satanic Verses back in 1988.

self isolating following my unpleasant trip to the dentist and resulting NHS ping :/

oh and drinking heavily, almost forgot that bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.