What’s everyone doing today?

W W

worsleyweb

Quite looking forward to a nice chilled out day. Going to tidy up, get the leaves up, get a bacon butty takeaway, watch a film, city, make a nice recipe, shite tv, read a book, bed!!

not a bad lockdown day at all!

I have been up studying from half 5 this morning. Got a teams meeting at 9 with 3 members of a group I have been placed in. We have to do an assignment together.
Once that is done, I am going to get a load of munchies and settle in for a full days football, then the boxing.

I have been up studying from half 5 this morning. Got a teams meeting at 9 with 3 members of a group I have been placed in. We have to do an assignment together.
Once that is done, I am going to get a load of munchies and settle in for a full days football, then the boxing.

sounds great

Going to take a couple of clubs down to the local football field and get some practice in ready for the return to the course, go to the local artisans market to buy something nice but overpriced for dinner, do some jigsaw and watch city. Depending on the latter might watch whatever other matches are available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.