what 2 strikers would you have from this list?

Arguero and messi but think we have more of a chance of getting Arguero and eto'o, which would be fooking sweet ;o)

simon23 said:
torres and eto (though both similar players)

Too similar mate. Got to be Eto & Tevez for me. What an awesome pairing these two would be!

i have to pick the best 2 FORWARDS, wouldnt class messi as a forward so would say villa and torres as they are 100% the best 2 forwards in the world.

Torres and Aguero !

Messi isn't a striker IMO ..... more of a right winger/attack ....... although he has got i think 25 goals this year in the league alone, while only playing something like 32 games 0_o its incredible ..... but i still dont really class him as a striker, but best player in the world by far IMO but as a striking partnership, i would have to go for Torres and Aguero

Scotteriath said:
I would say Villa and Eto. Two strong, high-ability strikers with world-class attributes.
Welcome to Bluemoon RAG! ;)

Anyway, I would go for Torres and Messi. A big/small combination with lot's of skill and two very strong precise shots. Oh and Torres has got a good head on him, might be a threat from corners!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.