What a ball in from Tarnat!

Paul Bosvelt - Quality player

Michael Tarnat - Quality left peg on him.

de niro said:
listen to andy (the wanker) gray he belittled our goals. he must have been gutted, lol.

"I dont belive it.." HAHAHA!

Was looking at SSN the other day and they were re-capping the weeks goals.. (Wolves vs City)
And you can hear for the Garrido goal, him muttering "This isnt made for a left foot"
Gave a little smirk after watching it go in again.. :)

I was in Sydney airport about to board a plane for Alice Springs and had a text from a friend saying Spurs 3 - City 0 at half time Barton sent off. So I shut off my phone very depressed and boarded the plane. When I turned it on again as I reached my motel room in Alice I received another one that read "Spurs 3 City 4 yes FOUR".

I still have that text because I emailed it to myself to remind me that with City nothing is ever straight forward! :-)

I just love the commentators remark at half time "The second half is academic". Well of course, we taught them academically how to score more goals than the opposition!!

Eccles Blue said:
I just love the commentators remark at half time "The second half is academic". Well of course, we taught them academically how to score more goals than the opposition!!

Like that cock Brazil in the Gillingham game at 2-0
"Its gonna be a long drive back to Manchester"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.