What a beautiful day

Swales lives

I know it'a over still I cling, I don't know where
It's gorgeous today. Not got much work on, so went out with the dog, walking around Marbury Park and Anderton. Lovely and bright, crisp, birdsong everywhere, few squirrels knocking about, other walkers out wishing everyone a 'good morning', chatted to a milf, threw sticks into the lake for the dog, walked about 4 miles and now I'm back home having a brew.

Perfect and it's only midday.

Swales lives said:
It's gorgeous today. Not got much work on, so went out with the dog, walking around Marbury Park and Anderton. Lovely and bright, crisp, birdsong everywhere, few squirrels knocking about, other walkers out wishing everyone a 'good morning', chatted to a milf, threw sticks into the lake for the dog, walked about 4 miles and now I'm back home having a brew.

that all sounds a tad girly mate..

nimrod said:
Swales lives said:

that all sounds a tad girly mate..

Girly my arse.
Sunshine + dog + long walk = Simple pleasure, great for mind and body (that last bit sounds a bit girly though).

york away to this! said:
pics of the milf, otherwise you're a lying bastard...

Well, she was a bit of a dog really, but I would have...

dogwalksdog.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.