What a bizarre season

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
If we lose tomorrow, West Brom or Newcastle could go into the top 4. WBA could even be in the top 4 with negative goal difference - how utterly bizarre.

Let's make sure it doesn't happen!

give it 10 games they'll both be bottom half, it's so tight and their form won't last and a couple of defeats will see them back down the table and then they'll start struggling.

to be 4th in 10 games time they'll need about 20 more points, if they somehow managed that then they'll be staying up for sure.

Thats why I created the 'tomorrow is a must win' thread, because by winning we put 5 points between us and WBA/Spurs, meaning all said in this OP won't happen. Lose, meaning this does happen and Arsenal win, we are looking at a big ask to catch up United, Arse and United, as neither of them look like dropping many points at the mo. If we don't win tomorrow, even if we draw infact, i'll be questioning where we go and I know that sounds a bit dramatic, but with a squad like this, ambition like this and with such an opportunity like this, we need to be putting that 5 point cushion between is and WBA/Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.