What a clean lot of supporters

daveduke67

As I walked aroud a bit in front of the statue outside the ground getting in peoples way who were tring to take photos, I couldn't help but think how much attention the rag fans pay to keeping their supporter wear so clean.

There were so many scarves that looked like they were brand new - and it's now over half the way through the season. A majority of the fans, who had obvioulsy travelled a long way in their shirts, somehow manage to keep those shirts looking like they've just bought them.

Does anyone know which brand of washing powder the club recommend fans wash their scarves and shirts in - if it works that well I'll have some even if it only available in a utd branded box - its f**king brilliant stuff!

Its the same stuff that the Glazers use on the clubs accounts - so bright and shiny you can barely believe what you see.

I heard they have always relied on 'Tide', but apparently, they're stopping using it after this season because it's starting to turn?

Tomalonge said:
This is the best thread I've seen.

We wash them in the sweet, sweet tears of the scousers. Rinse and repeat.

There was one being washed in the sweet, sweet piss of the Blues in the toilets. Shame they'd removed the rag that had been wearing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.