what a clown

spacecadet

Daily Mail

Bacary Sagna ‘felt hatred’ for Pablo Zabaleta after the altercation that led to the two players being sent off during Wednesday’s goalless draw between Arsenal and Manchester City.
The Gunners defender twice pushed his head into the face of his Argentine opponent after an insult Sagna claims ‘pushed him to limit’.
Both players were sent off for the incident but Zabaleta yesterday had his red card rescinded. Sagna however, will have to serve a three-match ban, and claimed that the City defender’s constant jibes made him lash out.

Burst blood vessels: The fiery Frenchman and the angry Argentine exchange pleasantries
‘I have been having to take kicks from opponents for a good many weeks without referees cracking down on them,’ the 27-year-old said, who last weekend was the victim of a crude stamp by Birmingham City’s Lee Bowyer.
‘When Zabaleta swore at me I just blew a fuse. I can speak Spanish, and I understood the insults he aimed at me. I did not want to take them lying down - he pushed me to the limit.
‘I regret my actions, and I am the first to say that these types of gestures should be banned from the field of play. But I cracked up on Wednesday. I felt hatred for him.
‘But I am not a gangster. The sending-off will serve as a lesson to me for the future, and I won’t make the same mistake again.’

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1345418/Bacary-Sagna-admits-hatred-Pablo-Zabaleta-Arsenals-Manchester-City-clash.html#ixzz1AUKpxMTO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1AUKpxMTO</a>

So he butted Zab because Bowyer kicked him last week? Oh my lord, can this shower of sanctimonious twats get any more laughably despicable?
At every level, from manager and players to a large element of their fans, Arsenal have a breath-takingly arrogant refusal to accept personal responsibility for their own failings, always an excuse or someone else to blame.
Van Persie goes in studs up, knee high in a potentially career-finishing tackle on Ade, gets a flick in his face for his troubles, but does he accept he lost the fight he started? No, he rolls around like a baby, then goes running for the press officer to release a hatchet job statement to the media and the FA.
Same player elbows Kompany off the ball on Wednesday? Prince Vince laughs it off and gets on with it. No web statement after the final whistle, no deliberate attempt to get a fellow pro suspended.
Zab is 100 times the man Sagna is.
Kompany is 100 times the man Van Pussy is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.