What a Depressing Place

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
Bluemoon has become lately. Hughes has gone, Mancini is in, yes it was done fairly poorly, and timed quite badly too, but if I recall correctly, this place was calling for Hughes' head days before it finally happened, so we're never really happy.

We have a game against Stoke on Saturday for those who have forgotten due to all this BS, and it's Mancini's first, and I for one can't wait, let's try and put all this crap behind us and get back to supporting City, and hope for a comfortable win on Saturday.

in all fairness the poll for hughes showed a 200+ advantage to hughes inners

the fact that every other thread on the board seemed to be a hughes out thread overshadowed the actual voting poll

I'll wait to see his starting 11 first... If Bellemy is not in that 11 and the work shy Ade an Robby return with no merit other than they are 'names', then i'm not gonna be happy.... Best thing Hughes did was let the team no if you drop below a certain level your out of the team...

shadygiz said:
in all fairness the poll for hughes showed a 200+ advantage to hughes inners

the fact that every other thread on the board seemed to be a hughes out thread overshadowed the actual voting poll

When I looked days before Saturday, most threads were Hughes Out and the poll was 61% to 39% in favour of the Hughes outers.
Either way, it's been done now, we can sit and moan about it, which will get us nowhere cus they're not gonna reinstate him, or we can behind the new man!

on a positive note, I recon we only need about 5 points from 20 games to avoid relegation
Think it’s possible. You have to admit whatever side of the fence you sit on deep down supporting man city is completely mental. I can’t think of any other club in the world that drives its fans to the edge of sanity on a regular basis and none of us would change a thing.

So whatever side of the fence you sit on its time to move on
It not as if we haven’t been here before.
Malcolm Allison
Tony Book
John Bond
John Benson
Billy McNeill
Jimmy Frizzell
Mel Machin
Howard Kendall
Peter Reid
Brian Horton
Alan Ball
Asa Hartford
Steve Coppell
Phil Neal
Frank Clark
Joe Royle
Kevin Keegan
Stuart Pearce
Sven-Göran Eriksson
Mark Hughes
Roberto Mancini

the king is dead long live the king.

RyantheBlue said:
Bluemoon has become lately. Hughes has gone, Mancini is in, yes it was done fairly poorly, and timed quite badly too, but if I recall correctly, this place was calling for Hughes' head days before it finally happened, so we're never really happy.

We have a game against Stoke on Saturday for those who have forgotten due to all this BS, and it's Mancini's first, and I for one can't wait, let's try and put all this crap behind us and get back to supporting City, and hope for a comfortable win on Saturday.

No, Ryan. The boot is now on the other foot. All the Hughes Inners have become Hughes Outrageds. It shows that a good number of people still rate honour as a human virtue.

Johnny_on said:
I'll wait to see his starting 11 first... If Bellemy is not in that 11 and the work shy Ade an Robby return with no merit other than they are 'names', then i'm not gonna be happy.... Best thing Hughes did was let the team no if you drop below a certain level your out of the team...

But what happens if we win. RM would have selected a winning team, its irrelevant what names were on the sheet is it not.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
RyantheBlue said:

No, Ryan. The boot is now on the other foot. All the Hughes Inners have become Hughes Outrageds. It shows that a good number of people still rate honour as a human virtue.

Honour is relativistic concept and has no set rules, standards or morals and as such is defined by the individual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.