What a fiddle! WSL table decided by the FA.

Ultimately, I think they should have stripped out games where both the home and away matches haven't been completed (to strip out home advantage) so that you only count matches against teams you played twice. Chelsea still win the league on that front but it's a nonsense to use PPG when they could have lost the game in hand.
They took 10 points from 12 against us and arsenal, so its hard to say they didn't deserve it, ultimately we lost the title in our last game drawing at home with Chelsea.

It could even be argued we lost it in 2 minutes away at chelsea in December, when we went from leading to losing the away game.

Still Liverpool relegated so sales of wreaths and candles will go up and the media will have something to do for a day or two as they go on the offensive for them.

Once the new fixtures are out they will be back in there I have no doubt.

Ultimately, I think they should have stripped out games where both the home and away matches haven't been completed (to strip out home advantage) so that you only count matches against teams you played twice. Chelsea still win the league on that front but it's a nonsense to use PPG when they could have lost the game in hand.
They used PPG but didn't factor in home and away results which is odd IMO

aaa38475ee7386ec1415c17e742552da.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.