What A Guy Tevez is...

BlueSinclair said:
I'll get flamed for this, tevez has been great this season, but how close was he to just go all the way? Unfortunately went missing with the rest of the team when we needed him the most. I just can't shake that disappointing feeling, although its not his responsibility alone, we just got to expect more from him. Great season, could have been so much more though.

Definitely hope he stays, such an important player.

Jeez that is harsh to say he went missing! He looked like he was running on empty for the last few games, along with a lot of the players. It's been such a tough season for Tevez with a hell of a lot of pressure on his shoulders, especially as he emerged ahead of Adebayor as our main goal threat. He's a fabulous player and if some of the others had his attitude then maybe we would have achieved more in the games we should have been winning earlier in the season, thus not leaving so much at stake for the difficult last few games.

Wasn't that the same paper that said Stevie Ireland was having a shark tank built in his kitchen?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
seems someone has been impersonating billy shears in the comment section

I see you're still impersonating a City supporter...

Tricky_Trev said:
Andouble said:
love reading stuff like this
It's better than reading negative stuff, but i'd still guess this story is complete bollocks. Why do we ridicule the infamous story about the watches for example, yet lap up this story about Tevez? We can't have it both ways just because one is positive and the other is negative. I reckon it's a load of bull, but hey... i'd rather read this than stories about him allegedly wanting to leave!

a massive this ^^ this story is most likely bollocks. yet when it was the watches people were turning into right internet warriors about it. fair play to tevez if its true, but take anything from the sun with a giant pinch of salt

supercity36 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's better than reading negative stuff, but i'd still guess this story is complete bollocks. Why do we ridicule the infamous story about the watches for example, yet lap up this story about Tevez? We can't have it both ways just because one is positive and the other is negative. I reckon it's a load of bull, but hey... i'd rather read this than stories about him allegedly wanting to leave!

a massive this ^^ this story is most likely bollocks. yet when it was the watches people were turning into right internet warriors about it. fair play to tevez if its true, but take anything from the sun with a giant pinch of salt
its in the pess ITS TRUE, THE PRESS NEVER LIE,NEVER. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.